If there’s one thing I appreciate, it’s a dinner that is quick and easy to make. This Air Fried Chicken is just that!
Chances are you’ve tried many different types of seasoning in your quest for the perfect fried chicken. I know we have. Our quest came to an end when we found Louisiana Seasoned Crispy Chicken Fry Chicken Batter Mix. Seriously, once you taste Louisiana’s, you’ll wonder where it’s been all your life!
Air Fried Chicken
- Raw chicken pieces
- LOUISIANA Chicken Fry Seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Rosewill Air Fryer
- Dissolve 5 tablespoons of LOUISIANA Chicken Fry Seasoning in 1/2 cup water.
- Dip chicken in batter until covered.
- Drop chicken in dry Louisiana Chicken Fry seasoning and coat.
- Lightly spray coated chicken with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in single layer in Rosewill air fryer.
- Cook at 360°F for 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- (Remember that the safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165° F)
How’s that for taste without the all the fat? Oh, and the air fryer? I was able to cook so many different foods with it! Burgers, fries, cheese sticks… and I didn’t have to worry about it burning. It cooks evenly throughout, has a portable basket and tray that are dishwasher safe. The cook timer goes up to 60 minutes and the fryer temp can reach up to 392F, using a hot air circulating technology. The LED display is on a glass panel and has light touch button control. It runs $150 and is a great option for those who want to give up the grease without giving up their fried food!
The Rosewill Air Fryer we used (the 2.5 qt) has been discontinued. This 3.3 qt air fryer would be a NICE upgrade. Rosewill also offers a 3.3 qt air fryer with LED display.
&Your friend are gonna want to make this!Click To Tweet
This also makes a perfect Christmas gift for the health nut or college student in your life!
Want more Air Fryer Recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Recipe inspired by the traditional fried chicken recipe at Cajun Grocer.