We love alphabet crafts, and this Z is for Zebra Alphabet Craft is no exception to the rule. While it’s the last alphabet craft in our series, we’ll be exploring more crafts throughout the rest of the year.
Z is for Zebra Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
Z is for Zebra Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter Z template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter Z and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Zebra template. Cut out.
- Trace the Zebra template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Use a black marker to add detail (stripes) to the zebra
- Glue on a googly eye.
- Glue the zebra onto the letter Z.
Z is for Zebra Templates
Download your printable letter Z template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable ZEBRA template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft
- S is for Snake Alphabet Craft