These You’re The Bomb Valentine treats, made with Rolo Caramels, are sure to result in explosions of laughter and fun!
ROLO Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate (1.7-Ounce Packets, Pack of 36)ALL in ONE 100pcs Mixed Color Glitter Sparkle Pipe Cleaners Tinsel Stems 6mm 12-inchNeenah Astrobrights Premium Color Card Stock, 65 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, Re-Entry RedScotch Magic Tape 3105, 3/4 x 300 Inches, Pack of 3
- 3 Packages of Rolo Caramels
- Red card stock
- Glittery gold pipe cleaner
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or string
- Tape your three packages of Rolos together in the shape of TNT, with two rolls in the back and one in the front.
- Measure and cut out a length of red card stock to wrap around the packages of Rolo’s, and secure with tape.
- Use the bottom of a glass to trace and cut out a circle from the red card stock.
- Write “You’re the Bomb!” on the red card stock circle and use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top.
- Use ribbon or string to tie the red card stock circle to the wrapped packages of Rolo’s.
- Cut a piece of glittery gold pipe cleaner a few inches long, and place it down in the center of the packages of Rolo’s so it looks like a fuse. You can secure with tape if you like.
Aren’t those the cutest little sticks of dynamite you’ve ever seen?