These You’re The Bomb Valentine treats, made with Rolo Caramels, are sure to result in explosions of laughter and fun!
ROLO Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate (1.7-Ounce Packets, Pack of 36)ALL in ONE 100pcs Mixed Color Glitter Sparkle Pipe Cleaners Tinsel Stems 6mm 12-inchNeenah Astrobrights Premium Color Card Stock, 65 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, Re-Entry RedScotch Magic Tape 3105, 3/4 x 300 Inches, Pack of 3
- 3 Packages of Rolo Caramels
- Red card stock
- Glittery gold pipe cleaner
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or string
- Tape your three packages of Rolos together in the shape of TNT, with two rolls in the back and one in the front.
- Measure and cut out a length of red card stock to wrap around the packages of Rolo’s, and secure with tape.
- Use the bottom of a glass to trace and cut out a circle from the red card stock.
- Write “You’re the Bomb!” on the red card stock circle and use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top.
- Use ribbon or string to tie the red card stock circle to the wrapped packages of Rolo’s.
- Cut a piece of glittery gold pipe cleaner a few inches long, and place it down in the center of the packages of Rolo’s so it looks like a fuse. You can secure with tape if you like.
Aren’t those the cutest little sticks of dynamite you’ve ever seen?
These are so cute. My son would have loved these Valentines when he was a little boy.
That’s such a fun idea for a Valentine. My boys would like to make these! There are so many “girly” Valentine’s out there that they sometimes feel left out.
Jennifer B says
This is just sooo cute! I think my kids might make these for our Valentine party this year!
Amanda Love says
This is such a great idea. I will have to try this for my valentine. Thanks for sharing.
These are super cute and are perfect for a kid’s valentine’s exchange.
Cynthia L says
Oh my gosh! These are so good and I really love Rolo candy. I hope someone will make these for me!
Jessica Harlow says
This is such a creative idea! And, Rolos have been a childhood favorite candy forever. We might try our hand at making these for the kid’s classmates! Too cute!
These are super cute. I think my kids and I will have to put together a couple of these for their grandma and aunt. They would love these and the chocolates in them.
This is so cute. I want to make these with my son. Thanks for the idea.
Lexie Lane says
This is a really nice idea. I’m going to be more creative with Valentine’s day after this post. Thanks!
Mama to 5 BLessings says
oh my goodness that is adorable! So unique! Love this idea vs the plan Valentines cards
Just so stinking adorable!
Amy Lynn Desrosiers says
This is so cute! I’d totally take any project up that involves Rolos!
OMGosh first off I love Rolo’s so the fact that you used those sold me on this craft. Secondly this craft has to be one of the cuter Valentines Day crafts I’ve seen.
How cute! These would be great for older kids and to exchange them outside of school.
Janeane Davis says
This is a cute and sweet treat. I like that it is easy to make and adorable at teh same time.
Such a cute idea!
These are so cute! I am going to email you since I want to include them in a round up I am doing! 🙂