This Y is for Yarn Alphabet Craft reminds me of my friend Val, who almost always has a pair of knitting needles in hand. Such a fun project!
Y is for Yarn Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
Y is for Yarn Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter Y template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter Y and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Yarn template. Cut out.
- Trace the Yarn template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Draw the yarn pattern onto the circle. Refer to the photo.
- Glue the yarn string onto the back of the circle.
- Glue the yarn ball onto the letter Y.
Y is for Yarn Templates
Download your printable letter Y template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable YARN template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft
- S is for Snake Alphabet Craft