One of my favorite toys as a kids was the xylophone. I love that thing so much. My kids loved theirs, too! This fun musical instrument is featured in our X is for Xylophone Alphabet Craft. It’s a fun one!
X is for Xylophone Alphabet Craft Supplies
X is for Xylophone Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter X template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter X and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Xylophone template. Cut out.
- Trace the Xylophone template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Lay the two long lines into the shape of a v.
- Glue the pieces onto the lines going from largest to smallest.
- Glue the sticks onto the xylophone.
- Use a black pen or marker to draw bolts onto each piece of the xylophone.
- Glue the xylophone onto the letter X.
X is for Xylophone Templates
Download your printable letter X template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable XYLOPHONE template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft
- S is for Snake Alphabet Craft