We love to add homemade Christmas ornaments to our Christmas tree each year. Every year, we *try* to come up with a new ornament to add to our assortment. This DIY Woodland Moss Ornament is both elegant and beautiful, and is so incredibly easy to make!
Woodland Moss Ornament
Woodland Moss Ornament Supplies
- Clear ornament (you can use clear plastic ornaments or clear glass ornaments)
- Green moss
- Lollipop stick
Clear glass ornaments are found easily enough. If you have little hands in your home, and want to stick with clear plastic ornaments, get these clear plastic ornaments from Amazon. They LOOK like glass ornaments, but won't shatter when your toddler tosses them!
Woodland Moss Ornament Instructions
- Remove cap from clear ball ornament
- Using a lollipop stick, push some moss into the top of the ornament.
- Add moss until ornament is half full.
- ***Optional*** add a dab of glue to rim of opening
- Replace cap and hang
Such a simple ornament to make, but it really is elegant and beautiful.