Cold weather means soup in our house, so I thought I’d share a winter soup recipe round-up with you. But first, there are a few favorites that I look forward to each year, like my Venison Barley Stew. This one usually doesn’t last long around our house!
or my Bacon and Sausage Corn Bisque. My kids and husband love the combination of the creamy bisque with the bacon and sausage!
I also love to try new soup recipes, too, and thought I’d share 25 soup recipes in this Winter Soup Recipe Round-Up. I’m sure you’ll find at least one to love, if not more!
- Slow Cooker Lemony Turkey (or chicken) Soup with Orzo and Spinach
- Suvir Saran’s Smoky Bean Soup
- Coconut Lentil Soup with Potatoes and Peas
- SLOW COOKER SOUTHWESTERN STYLE CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
- Turkey Vegetable Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Greek Lentil Soup with Tomatoes, Spinach, and Feta
- Beef Rice Soup Recipe
- Sweet Potato and Peanut Soup
- CrockPot or Stovetop Recipe for Ham and Cabbage Soup with Red Bell Peppers
- Fish Stew
- Carrot Ginger soup with Oregano Croutons
- Cannellini Bean and Kale Soup with Ham and Sherry Vinegar
- Beef Vegetable Stew Recipe
- Black Bean and Rice Soup with Lime and Cilantro
- CROCKPOT CHICKPEA CHILI (VEGETARIAN)
- Italian Tomato Soup
- Mexican Inspired Chicken Soup with Corn and Heirloom Beans
- Chorba (Moroccan Soup of Chickpeas, Vermicelli and Vegetables)
- Spanish Inspired Soup of Cauliflower, Peas and Shrimp with Chorizo and Smoked Paprika
- Thai Inspired Beef Noodle Soup
- Hearty Lentil Soup
- Tortilla Soup
- Pork Posole with Roasted Pork Tenderloin & Lila Beans
- Ham, Potato, Bean, & Barley soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli Soup with Whole Wheat Orzo
Find more great soup recipes in these soup cookbooks on Amazon.
Thanks for including me! What a great list–I love soup in the winter!
We love soups… Make them year round, ha ha ha! Your recipes sound amazing, can’t wait to try them!
Debbie Denny says
Great list of soups. I love soups this time of year!
Elizabeth Towns says
There are so may soup recipes here I want to try. The best of all is that some of them are crockpot recipes, and I really want to use my crockpot more this winter. I’m ready to dive right into these yummy soups. Thanks!
Amy Desrosiers says
I actually am not a soup person at all! I have never made soup myself, but I cant say that these do not sound good!
Thanks for putting this list together. I make a lot of soup this time of the year.
Kathy Balman says
This sounds great. I love soups in the Fall and Winter.
The venison stew looks awesome! I’ve got a whole freezer full of venison and I love barley in soup
oh how i LOVE soup in winter!! i think i’m making a soup this weekend in the big storm
Bethany Delk says
I’ve been in a soup mood lately myself! I can’t wait to add some of these recipes to my line up! Thanks!
Jennifer B says
Yumm we love to eat soup year round so I will be saving this great list!
Mama to 5 BLessings says
love using my crockpot to make soups – used it this week to make a double batch of Lentil soup! You have some nice recipes, will go thru the list and pin some! Thanks!
That is a great list of winter soups. I have never cooked with venison before.
Cynthia L says
We have soup at least one day out of the week in our house, especially in the winter! It is not only good, but very frugal also. You have some great recipes listed here!
You’ve got us hooked up with great soups for a good long time to come. Mmmmm!
so many awesome soups to try!
I am so the soup/stew/chilli cook as soon as the weather turns cold. They are such the stick to the bone & warm the inside meals. Thank you for this list of recipes.