***Please Note–This Giveaway Has ENDED. ***
Please see Winners page for winning entrant information.
I have used the same laundry detergent ALL OF MY LIFE. Literally. My Mom started using a particular brand on my clothes when I was very young. Because I am affected by Hay Wells Syndrome, I have extremely sensitive skin that is prone to rash with any changes in soaps, etc. So, I continued to use the brand that my Mom used on my clothing and I have never ventured from it. Then, when Mister was born with Hay Wells Syndrome as well, it just reaffirmed my decision to stick with that particular brand.
Like any parent with toddlers, I wash a LOT of laundry. Since I have two toddlers, it is double the wash. Especially since my daughter likes to play with her food. Which means, washing laundry can be expensive. I felt like I was “stuck” with the brand that I used, because of mine and Mister’s skin. I wasn’t comfortable trying another conventional laundry detergent because I didn’t want to have to schedule appointments with the dermatologist.
Then I read about the revolutionary Robby Wash ball from Oransi. From what I read, it was safe enough to use as baby laundry detergent, and a money saver. Couldn’t ask for more, right?
Well, thanks to the marketing team for Oransi, I received the Robby Wash blue for review.
About the Robby Wash…
courtesy of oransi.com
The Robby Wash blue laundry ball pack is designed to be used in both cold and hot water for 12 months on average with softness and colors maintained. Does not require any additional detergent to clean clothes or odor removal detergents to get your laundry smelling fresh. Works with both front load and top load washing machines. The pack includes the blue washing ball, a stain stick and three extra packets of macro-molecule pellets. For advanced cleaning on dark clothes we also offer a fuchsia wash ball.
Simple to use – just put it in the wash. The Robby wash ball is an ultra high efficiency laundry solution with no need to add any detergent. Makes doing the laundry very easy and saves you the hassle of lugging home large containers of laundry detergent and cleaning up if you spill when adding detergent to your washer. Refill ball when level of maco-molecule pellets is less than 75% full. For over-sized washing machines we recommend using two washing balls.
This pack contains 10 ounces of macro-molecules which can clean for 12 months. This is equivalent to 1200+ ounces (75+ lbs) of washing powder. Consider what you are no longer dumping down the drain.
Economical: No need to buy washing powder, a savings of up to $100+ over 200 washes.
Caring for you laundry has never been so easy, efficient or inexpensive — as soon as the machine starts, the ball gets to work:
– Hypoallergenic and great choice as a baby laundry detergent cleaner or for someone with sensitive skin
– Cleans and protects your clothes
– Guards fabrics against oxidation and discoloration caused by chlorine in the water, and maintains your clothes’ springiness
– Eliminates unpleasant smells thanks to its antibacterial action
Robby Wash saves you money but that’s not all that makes it exceptional – it’s the only laundry ball that add a light fragrance that you expect from your washing experience.
How it works: The Robby Wash ball uses a unique and patented worldwide technology to clean your laundry even better than the powder laundry detergents it was independently tested against. Its activated macromolecules are gradually released through the wash, dissolving dried-in stains by generating ions which activate the water molecules. This increase in the pH enables the activated molecules to penetrate deep into the fabrics and attach themselves to the stains. As the motion of the drum agitates the clothes, the stains come away easily from the fabric and dissolve in the water. Of all the systems on the market, Robby Wash’s effectiveness is tested, proven and guaranteed.
What I thought…
The Robby Wash ball is SO simple to use. Just throw in the laundry, throw in the ball, and start the washer. No measuring. No spilling. No lugging heavy laundry detergent bottles. Woot.
When I first received the Robby Wash, I decided that I would use it on mine and my husband’s clothes for a full two weeks before I would try it on the kids clothes. I knew that if I didn’t have any skin reactions within those two weeks, I would be comfortable trying it on Mister’s laundry. After the first two weeks of use, I had not experienced any skin problems, so, I started using it on the kids clothes, as well. We’ve been using it on the kids clothes for a little over a month now.
I us the Robby Wash Blue on all of our laundry and am happy to say that our clothes are clean, smell fresh, and none of us have had any skin reactions! Since Mister recently started using washable training pants at home, the fact that they come out of the wash smelling clean and fresh is especially nice! I absolutely LOVE my Robby Wash.
What I would change…
I wouldn’t change anything, but Mister misses the bubbles from standard laundry detergent. :(
How I rate it…
I definitely give the Robby Wash Blue a squeaky clean five out of five hearts.
Where you can buy it…
Win It… Oransi would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball pack to try, which is enough to wash your laundry for up to one full year!
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Oransi site and come back and comment with one thing you learned about the product or about Oransi that I have not already mentioned.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
Contest Specific Bonus Entries:
1 bonus entry- Tell me another Oransi product you would to see reviewed and/or try for yourself.
1 bonus entry- Sign up for the newsletter at Oransi then comment back here with the e-mail address you signed up with. To avoid spam bots, please use the yourname[at]emailserver[dot]com format for your address.
1 bonus entry- Tell me a funny laundry story.
Additional bonus entry options…
- 1 bonus entry- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (see right side bar) and comment with your profile name.
- 1 bonus entry- If you are a fan of my page on Facebook, let me know in the comments for an extra entry in each contest (please leave your screen name) .
- 1 bonus entry- If you follow me on Twitter, let me know in the comments for an extra entry in each contest (please leave your Twitter profile name).
- 1 bonus entry- Tweet this contest, including @ladyvdzine and leave your tweet link (may be done 4x/day, must be at least 30 minutes apart). You may also include the hashtag #contests or #giveaways if desired.
- 1 bonus entry- Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (see right sidebar) and let me know your username.
- 1 bonus entry- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail and/or RSS and leave a comment with the address you signed up for. To avoid spam bots, please use the yourname[at]emailserver[dot]com format for your address. One bonus entry each.
- 1 bonus entry- For each of my other current giveaways that you enter. Please leave a separate comment for each, telling me which one’s you’ve entered.
- 1 bonus entry- For each of my non-giveaway posts that you leave a RELEVANT comment on. Comment back with the post name or link to receive credit.
- 1 bonus entry- E-mail the contest post to at least three friend and CC me as virginia[at]ladyvdzine[dot]com then comment back saying that you did.
- 1 bonus entry- Share the contest post on your Facebook wall and comment back with a link to the share (may be done once daily).
- 1 bonus entry- Share the contest post on StumbleUpon, D.I.G.G., Technorati, or Delicious and comment back with a link to the share (may be done once each for one bonus entry each).
- 3 bonus entries- Grab my blog button (right side bar) and display it on your blog. Leave three separate comments including a link to your blog where I can find the button.
- 10 bonus entries- Blog about the contest, including a link back to the contest post. Leave ten separate comments including a direct link to your blog post (not your home page).
Be sure to visit my Contest Rules and Bonus Entry Options for even more additional entry options.
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 08/06/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
FTC Compliant Disclosure- I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and are based upon my experience. Your experience may differ.