What do you call a baby whale? A little squirt! Cute, right? Seriously, tho, this W is for Whale Alphabet Craft is cute, cute, cute. As I mentioned in my Letter W Alphabet Writing Practice post, my daughter loves whales, so we couldn’t resist the opportunity to make a little whale of our own.
W is for Whale Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
W is for Whale Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter W template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter W and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Whale template. Cut out.
- Trace the Whale template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Use a black marker to add a mouth and a blowhole.
- Glue the water spray on top of the blowhole.
- Glue on a googly eye.
- Glue the whale onto the letter W.
W is for Whale Templates
Download your printable letter W template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable WHALE template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft
- S is for Snake Alphabet Craft