Whether raindrops are falling on your head, or your practicing the letter U, this U is for Umbrella Alphabet Craft is sure to bring smiles. Pick your favorite colors of craft foam and have fun!
U is for Umbrella Alphabet Craft Supplies
U is for Umbrella Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter U template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter U and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Umbrella template. Cut out.
- Trace the Umbrella template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the pieces of the umbrella together. Refer to the photo.
- Glue the umbrella onto the letter U.
- Add rain drops if you’d like!
U is for Umbrella Templates
Download your printable letter U template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable UMBRELLA template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft
- S is for Snake Alphabet Craft