Anyone who knows me, knows that I like love coffee. I am a self professed coffee connoisseur, or aficionado, or coffee snob (although I really don’t like the term coffee snob). Rare is the day when you will find me without a cup of java in my hand.
A coffee connoisseur is a person who has a great deal of knowledge about the brewed drink prepared from the roasted seeds (commonly called beans) of the coffee plant, or an expert judge in matters of the taste of said brew.
A coffee aficionado is one likes, knows about, and appreciates coffee.
I have literally been drinking the brew since the age of two. When I was a toddler, my Mom would add cold water to her cup to keep me from burning myself when I reached for it. I have had the pleasure of drinking some of the finest brew on the planet, and I have also had the unfortunate occasion to drink that which tasted like swill. I have frequented coffee houses for as long as I can remember, and once even dreamed of opening my own coffee house.
I recently received the opportunity to review the Tassimo T20 Brewbot, which is a single cup brewer, from Bosch.
After un-boxing the Tassimo, I rinsed the water tank and inserted the included special cleaning disc (which is conveniently housed in the back of the machine) and ran five cycles of hot water. The instructions said 4 to 5, so I did five for good measure. After that, my T20 was ready to use.
The Tassimo uses the Tassimo-labeled coffee pod, called T-Discs. The T-Discs are each bar coded. The T20 reads the bar code printed on each T-Disc and automatically calculates the amount of water needed, the brewing time, and the temperature needed to result in a perfect cup each time.
Our Tassimo T20 Brewbot came with the Starbucks Cappuccino Primo and Gevalia Signature Blend beverages. Because Hubs is NOT a coffee drinker, I went to our local BB&B and purchased the Suchard Hot Chocolate pack as well.
After brewing his hot chocolate, I decided to have a cup of cappuccino. The cappuccino is a two-disc process. First, you have to insert the milk disc, and it steams your milk and adds it to the cup. Then you add the espresso disc, and it finishes off your cappuccino by adding the perfect amount of espresso.
Don’t worry if the pot steams, it is just delivering the brew at the right temperature.
I have to say, my cappuccino was delicious, and it was just like the ones from the coffee house up the street, minus waiting in the long line.
I have since also tasted the hot chocolate and the Gevalia Signature Blend. While I thought the hot chocolate was great, the Gevalia Signature Blend needed a little help, as it was a bit stronger than I like. I look forward to trying even more flavors! While coffee is my preferred brew, the Chai Latte from Twinings® and the Black Tea from Tazo® are on my list to try as well.
Buy it… The Tassimo T20 Brewbot is available at retailers nationwide. Right now you can get the Tassimo Brewbot and save 20% Off + Free SH
Win it… I have the great pleasure of being able to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader a Tassimo T20 Brewbot to enjoy!
Mandatory entry… Simply tell me which Tassimo Beverage Variety you think you would like the best.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine in a Reader and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with.
- +1- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win #Tassimo Brewbot via @ladyvdzine http://goo.gl/Fh8UE (01/04) #giveaway #sweeps”
- +1- Like Tassimo on Facebook and comment back with your user name.
- +1- Follow Tassimo on Twitter and comment back with your user name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +3- Post this button on your site sidebar (you can use the code in the grab button code box) and comment back with a link to where I can find it.
<div align="center"><a href="https://thatbaldchick.com/2010/12/21/tassimo-t20-brewbot-review-plus-giveaway/" title="win a Tassimo"><img src="https://thatbaldchick.com/2010GG_winaTassimo.jpg" alt="win a Tassimo" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US addresses only… Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 01/04/2011. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.