Have I mentioned that Frog and Toad are some of my favorite books for kiddos? I just love the friendship that the two share. I already posted a F is for Frog Alphabet Craft, so this T is for Toad Alphabet Craft is perfect to pair it with if you love the series, too!
T is for Toad Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
T is for Toad Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter T template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter T and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Toad template. Cut out.
- Trace the Toad template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Use a black marker to add detail. Refer to the photo.
- Glue on a googly eye.
- Glue the toad onto the letter T.
T is for Toad Templates
Download your printable letter T template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable TOAD template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft
- S is for Snake Alphabet Craft