***Giveaway closed. Winner notified by email.***
As I mentioned in a recent post, Mister is a fan of Pocoyo. The first time I heard of Pocoyo was from Mister. A few weeks ago, he informed me one day that he wanted to watch Pocoyo. Unsure of what he was talking about, I asked him several times to repeat himself. Finally I just told him I didn’t understand, and he said, “Mommy! He’s on channel 9!” Ahhh! That explains everything, I thought. So, typed Pocoyo into a search engine and saw this cute little guy waving back at me.
Pocoyo is a cute little animated boy character in an animated series… but he is so much more! Pocoyo is recognized by children (shhhh… and adults) all over the world. He can be found on television, on the internet, and in video games. This little tike has taken the world by storm, and now Pocoyo is everywhere.
Pocoyo (which means “little me” in Spanish) follows the adventures of an inquisitive three-year old boy and his animal friends. Elly (the elephant), Pato (the duck), and Loula (the dog) join Pocoyou as he laughs, dances, and plays his horn across the screen. The show is carried on Nick Jr and on PBS stations. It has won multiple awards and encourages children to learn through laughter. I also found a really cool Pocoyo 25 Days of Christmas contest on YouTube.
Pocoyo has since become quite the sensation in our home. In fact, dare I suggest that Mister do ANYthing else while Pocoyo is on, I get, “But MOMMY!!! It’s Pocoyo time.”
So, when NCircle asked if I would like to review Super Pocoyo, I thought it would make a perfect birthday gift for Mister and agreed.
Studio: NCircle Entertainment
DVD Release Date: January 11, 2010
Run Time: Approx. 90 minutes
Synopsis: Pocoyo explores, discovers, encounters, laughs, questions and celebrates. Join Pocoyo and his friends Duck, Elly, Loula and Sleepy Bird as they play hide and seek, fly an airplane and go on a camping adventure! Discover learning through laughter with Pocoyo!
Additional information: Pocoyo DVDs and toys are available at Toys “R” Us now. Current NCircle DVDs include a catalog inserted inside the DVDs with a $2.00 off coupon for the toys!
Here is Mister with his birthday “prize.”
He was really excited to get a Pocoyo DVD and wanted to watch it right away. This DVD is 90 minutes long and has 12 Pocoyo episodes. My personal favorite is the one where Pocoyo won’t go to sleep and Pato gets very upset. Reminds me of a certain little boy I know.
Win it… NCircle would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader their own copy of the Super Pocoyo DVD.
Mandatory Entry… Like NCircle on Facebook and comment back with your screen name. Please do not clog up their fan page with with posts saying that I sent you.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Visit http://www.ncircleentertainment.com/ and comment back with the title of another DVD or series you would love to see reviewed.
- +1- Visit www.theyarelearning.com and comment back with which coloring page you like the best.
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with
- +2- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win Super Pocoyo DVD http://goo.gl/8iuEg from @NCircle via @ladyvdzine (12/27) #giveaway #fb #movie #preschool”
- +1- Follow NCircle on Twitter and comment back with your user name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my Contest Rules statements and agree to them.
Contest open to US. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/27/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.