***Giveaway closed. Winner notified by e-mail.***
Mister just turned three. For his birthday, he received a Strider Pre-Bike.
Over the summer we had purchased a 12 inch 2 wheel bike with training wheels on it, and while he can pedal it– with a lot of effort– he generally prefers to either walk with it straddled between his legs or push it down the sidewalk and run along side it. He doesn't like the way the 2 wheel with trainers wobbles a bit when he pedals, hence him straddling it or pushing it along.
About the Strider (courtesy of http://www.stridersports.com/)
Designed for Toddlers, ages 1 – 5, the Strider™ running bike is lightweight, easy to control and
features an adjustable seat and handlebars to accommodate a growing child. Most importantly,
the Strider teaches your child balance, coordination and develops glittering confidence.
And the Strider is steady, stable and safe. At the first feeling of instability, your child will
instinctively place his feet securely on the ground. So there are no “tricycle tip-overs” or
“training-wheel wobbles” that stir-up a fear, hesitancy, or dislike of bike riding.
We thought a Strider PREbike would be a great way to bolster his confidence and build his coordination.
He was very excited about it!
He insisted on helping Daddy put it together.
Assembly was quite simple, and in no time at all, he was ready to go.
And judging from his expression, he really likes his new wheels!
This morning, as he rode through the house, he kept saying, “I have to go, Mommy. I have to go on my bike.”
I can’t wait to see how he handles it outdoors!
Win it… Strider would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine reader a Strider Pre-bike of their own.
Mandatory entry… Simply like Strider PREbike on Facebook and comment back here with your profile name. Please do NOT clog up the fan page with posts saying that I sent you.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- +1- Visit Visit Strider PREBike™ and comment back with which color you would choose if you win.
- +1- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- +1- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- +1- Subscribe to Lady V dZine and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with
- +2- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win Strider PREbike http://goo.gl/QuUte via @ladyvdzine (12/26) #Christmas #giveaway #fb #toddler @StriderPREbike”
- +1- Follow Strider PREbike on Twitter and comment back with your user name.
- +1- Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and comment back with a link to the share (may be done 1x/day).
- +1- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to StumbleUpon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- +1- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- +5- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US. Winner must provide street address and phone number for shipping. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/26/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.