My family enjoys a good dessert. I like to serve “everyday desserts.” You know, the ones that are easy to make, taste great, and can be whipped up quickly. Even better still if they include fresh fruit of any kind. Fresh strawberries were recently on sale, so I picked some up and brought them home. I had the perfect recipe (Strawberry Stuffed Crescents) in mind. I picked up some COOL WHIP Whipped Topping to top it off.
How do you make strawberry stuffed crescents? I am SO glad you asked! It just so happens that took a few pictures to show the process…
And now, here’s my recipe for Strawberry Stuffed Crescents…
Strawberry Stuffed Crescent
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries divided into 1/4’s.
- COOL WHIP whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent dough into four rectangles;
- Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Combine fat free cream cheese and sugar
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto dough rectangles (to within 1/4 inch of edges).
- Top each rectangle evenly with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Fold opposite corners of rectangles together, pressing them together to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 11 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for ten minutes, then top with two tablespoons of your favorite COOL WHIP whipped topping and enjoy.
Also delicious with the COOL WHIP Season's Delight Sweet Cinnamon whipped topping
This yummy dessert is now a family favorite in our house, and I’m sure would bring delight in your house too!
I used the plain whipped topping on the kids desserts, but Hubs and I enjoyed the COOL WHIP Season’s Delight Sweet Cinnamon whipped topping on ours.
Of course, the possibilities with fresh fruit are endless… sliced apple or pear with a bit of cinnamon added to the cream cheese mixture; blackberries; blueberries; fresh mango slices; a little bit of avocado mixed into the cream cheese mixture with the strawberry slices; peaches with a tiny bit of honey drizzled over them.
How would you stuff your stuffed crescents?
Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.