Dipped marshmallows are a special treat that kids will love. They are so easy, and fun, to make. Check out these St. Patrick’s Day Candy Dipped Marshmallows, which are almost too cute to eat… Almost. Grab your favorite St. Patrick’s Day books and make these to celebrate!
St. Patrick’s Day Candy Dipped Marshmallows
Seriously, this is all you need to make them…
- Place all of the green candy melts into a deep bowl and microwave for one minute and then stir. Place them back in at 30 second intervals until they are melted completely.
- Place a candy stick into a marshmallow, be careful not to push it all the way through.
- Hold your marshmallow over the green candy melts and spoon the candy on to cover the whole marshmallow. Gently tap the candy stick on the side of the bowl to knock off any excess candy.
- Place sprinkles onto a flat pate and dip the top of your marshmallow pop into them while it is still wet.
- Put the marshmallow pops into a Styrofoam block or cube until they dry.
What are your favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats?