My kids love S’mores, so for Valentine’s days, I decided to make Smore’s Candy Hearts for them for Valentine’s Day. They are incredibly easy to make and the resulting smiles are priceless.
Here’s what you need to make your own…
Smore’s Candy Hearts
- Heart Shaped Candy Mold (1.5 inch heart mold or 2.5 inch heart mold)
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts (I got mine at Michael’s but you can get them at Walmart, as well)
- Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Fill each well with 4 or 5 candy melts
- Microwave at 30 second intervals until it’s melted through and can be stirred with a candy stirrer (or toothpick)
- Layer on a a few Golden Grahams
- Cover with 3 additional candy melts
- Microwave at 15-30 second intervals until the top candy melts are melted through. Watch it closely to avoid burning any (learn from my mistake).
- Sprinkle on the Mallow Bits
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until set
- Pop out of mold and enjoy!!
Of course, these are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Did you see my I Need S’More Friends Like You post? You could use that printable for these, too!