It seems like just yesterday I was inhaling the scent of spring flowers in bloom. Now it’s the scent of leaves, in an earthy sort of way, and bonfires that waft on the wind. It’s hard for me to believe that it’s almost November, really. The leaves are changing colors here in the Midwest, and the the air has been brisker than weeks past. I’ve switched out the kids summer shorts for hoodies and long pants. Nothing says fall quite like cozy sweaters, bonfires, and s’mores, right? These S’more Fall Love treat bags are a super fun treat, and the free printable treat bag topper means you can make your own!
S’more Fall Love Treat Bags
S’more Fall Love Treat Bag Supplies
- Clear Plastic Treat Bags
- Hershey Bars (1 per bag)
- Graham Crackers (2 per bag)
- Marshmallows (2-4 per bag)
- Glue Gun
- S’more Fall Love Treat Bag printable treat bag toppers
S’more Fall Love Treat Bag Instructions
- Start by saving the printable provided to your phone or computer (see below).
- Place your graham crackers, Hershey bar, and marshmallows in your bag.
- Fold your printable in half.
- Place hot glue around the edges and center of the inside of your printable.
- Lay the top of your bag down on the glue.
- Fold the printable over, and press all sides down to secure.
- Let glue dry completely.
- Pass out treat bags and let the kiddos enjoy making S’more, or the adults!
S’more Fall Love Treat Bag printable treat bag toppers
Okay, I couldn’t make up mind on how to make these printables. Some of us print from the computer at home on our own printer, and some of us do everything by phone and print at the local kiosk. I ended up saving it both ways, and thought you should pick your own.
If using your phone, just click on the image and save the un-watermarked version and use your local super market to make “instant prints” (image is optimized for 4×6 prints). Print off as many as you need.
If using your computer, save the S’more Fall Love printable pdf and print two per page on your home printer, then cut to use. You can either click the link or the image to open the pdf in a new page to save it.
I’ll be playing around with treat bag topper sizes, to see which I prefer, so I’ll share them as I go.