I’ve compiled a list of six sure signs that you are stressed out. Just in case you weren’t certain.
1. You start to ask yourself, “Who are these children and why do they keep calling me Mommy.”
2. You search the house frantically for a piece of chocolate, forgetting for a moment where you hid your stash.
3. You feel like someone has a jackhammer positioned directly above your temples.
4. You feel a sudden urge to poke someone in the eye with a hot French fry.
5. You are unable to smile when someone responds to your tales of the day with, “If that is the worst thing that happens all day, we’ll all be doing good.”
6. You smile at the person that cut you off on the highway and silently hope they get a ticket… as you make mental note of their license plate number and wonder if you can reach your cell phone.
What? Surely I’m not the only one that has ever hoped someone else got a ticket.