Ever asked your little one’s what is on their Christmas list, only to hear, “Santa knows…” and thought, “Yah, but I’m the elf, and I need to know!”
Keeping family and friends informed of what your kidlets want for Christmas can be difficult. Especially if they live out of town! With it’s launch into cyber space, Santa’s Hideout, eh hem… the North Pole, takes keeping the elves in your life informed to an all new digital level!
Check out Santa’s Hideout!
- Someone (um, Mom?) registers a child in two easy steps… create a list and give Santa some ground rules.
- Help Santa’s recipient add items to their List and once there are items on their wishlist, you are good to go.
- Share the list, or individual items, with the elves in your life (i.e. family and friends) via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Tumblr.
- Receive email alerts when updates are made to a List by a recipient or a friend or relative.
- Make purchases easily online or track your gifting through your account.
- Take the List mobile, so you can shop in brick and mortar stores.
- Best part, Mom (or the adult that makes the list) is in control and can make changes to Lists by adding or deleting items to avoid duplicates and/or unrealistic expectations.
I couldn’t believe how easy it was to add stuff to the list that I created for Mister and Sister. He’s totally into rockets and space ships right now, and it was easy to find items to add to his list using the search feature. You can set price limits and number of gift limits, to keep the kidlets from going a little crazy in their additions! Check out this video about Santa’s Hideout…
And the best part? It is completely free! I love that you can make a list for the adults in your life, too! I’m making one for myself! LOL.
So, save a stamp and make your list today!
Speaking of going digital, check out Santa’s Hideout on these social networks…
- Twitter: @santashideout
- Facebook: Santa’s Hideout
- Google+: Santa’s Hideout
- Tumblr: Santa’s Hideout
- YouTube: Santa’s Hideout
What will you add to your list?
***Sponsored post for Maggie’s Clubs, written by me, all opinions are my own. Santa’s Hideout is a product of Conde Nast. ***