Okay, I have a funny snake joke for you. Q: In which river are you sure to find snakes? A: The Hiss-issippi River! Dun Dun Dun. As a St Louis native, I find it funny.
S is for Snake Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
S is for Snake Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter S template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter S and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Snake template. Cut out.
- Trace the Snake template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Cut out nine small circles.
- Glue the circles onto the snake and cut off any excess.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
- Cut a small tongue from red craft foam and glue onto the snake.
- Glue the snake onto the letter S.
S is for Snake Templates
Download your printable letter S template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable SNAKE template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft
- R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft