***Giveaway closed. Winner notified by email.***
After we reviewed the Rock N Learn Phonics set, I knew that I wanted to add more Rock N Learn DVD’s to our video library. Our latest Rock N Learn DVD is the Rock N Learn Getting Ready for Kindergarten DVD.
In the Rock N Learn Getting Ready for Kindergarten DVD, Jill and Joey are so excited about starting kindergarten! Your kids will get excited too, as they learn essential skills through fun songs, animated characters, and real children. Skills include colors, counting, tying shoes, following directions, holding a pencil, printing letters and numbers, listening, number recognition and printing numbers through ten, getting dressed, left/right directions, and more.
The Getting Ready for Kindergarten DVD includes the following episodes:
Tying My Shoes
Making My Bed
Cleaning My Room
Using the Rest Room
The Letter Song
Writing My Name
Cutting and Pasting
Playing With Blocks
Learning Left and Right
Getting Ready for Kindergarten covers these skills: buttoning • zipping • colors • counting • tying shoes with “bunny ear method” • following directions • sequencing • sorting • neatness and organizing • asking permission • walking in a line • size comparisons • drawing a person • sharing • listening comprehension • letter recognition • number recognition • holding a pencil • printing letters and numbers • shapes • patterns • left/right directions
Ages 3 – 5. Approx. 45 minutes.
Mister really likes the Rock N Learn series. He is very musical and enjoys anything with a catchy beat. Much of this DVD covers things that we are already working on, such as cleaning his room, following directions, sequencing, etc. It did, however, cover things that we hadn’t touched on yet, such as tying shoes. Of course, after watching this a few times, Mister has asked to help tie my shoes on several occasions. I have to remind myself to use the bunny ear method that is used in the DVD.
Neither Mister nor Sister will sit through the whole DVD, but it doesn’t matter since it is divided in lessons. Mister wants to watch The Letter Song a lot.
Win it… Rock ‘N Learn would like to give one lucky Lady V dZine the Rock ‘N Learn Getting Ready for Kindergarten DVD
Mandatory entry…. Simply visit Rock ‘N Learn and comment back with the name of one other product you would like to have.
***Please note- this must be done before any bonus entries will count***
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Like Lady V dZine on Facebook and comment back here with your screen name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with.
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter AND tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and linking back to this post- comment with your tweet status (may be done up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- May use “#win Getting Ready for Kindergarten DVD http://goo.gl/9f0fi via @ladyvdzine (12/28) #preschool #giveaway #kids #homeschool”
- 1 entry- Follow Rock ‘N Learn on Facebook and comment back here with your twitter name.
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you submit to Stumble Upon *may use the button in the top/bottom of each post to submit- comment back with your Stumble Upon profile and name of the post you submitted.
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post.
- 5 entries- Blog this contest linking to this post- leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
The fine print…
Contest open to US & Canadian addresses.. Contest ends at 11:59 a.m. CST on 12/28/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
I received the aforementioned complimentary product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions express are 100% my own and are based on my own experience. Your experience may differ.