Rainbows are one of my favorite things to see. They hold so much meaning. Which is why this R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft is just perfect for our series of alphabet crafts!
R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
R is for Rainbow Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter R template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter R and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the Rainbow template. Cut out.
- Trace the Rainbow template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the rainbow pieces together and then glue the clouds onto the rainbow. Refer to the photo.
- Glue the rainbow onto the letter R.
R is for Rainbos Templates
Download your printable letter R template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable printable rainbow template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft
- Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft