Did you know that quail would rather run than fly? These plump little birds can run up to 12mph! This Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft will have your kiddos running to the craft table! Be sure to follow along for the rest of the alphabet.
Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
Q is for Quail Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter Q template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter Q and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out
- Download and print the QUAIL template. Cut out.
- Trace the quail template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the quail together. Refer to the photos.
- Glue on a googly eye.
- Use a black marker to outline the quail and add detail.
- Glue the quail onto the letter Q.
Q is for Quail Templates
Download your printable letter Q template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable QUAIL template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft
- P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft