As you all know, I have lost sixty some odd pounds. In the process of losing weight, I have discovered that one of the things that is absolutely essential to curbing cravings throughout the day is a protein packed breakfast.
Short of drinking a protein shake every morning (which some mornings I do, just to save time and energy), I’ve had to come up with some creative ways to protein load my breakfast. One of my current favorites is a protein packed scramble. I keep veggies cut up in the fridge, which makes this delicious breakfast a snap to make.
Protein Packed Scramble
- 3/4 cup Fat Free Egg Beaters
- 1/8 cup onion slices I used Vidalia
- 1/8 cup broccoli florettes
- 1/8 cup bell pepper slices
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray saute pan with non-stick cooking spray and add vegetables over medium heat.
- Saute vegetables until onions are slightly tender.
- Add Fat Free Egg Beaters and cook through.
Saturated Fat 0g
What is your favorite protein packed breakfast recipe?