Need a DIY gift that you can make in bulk that everyone will love? This Peppermint Hot Cocoa Recipe and free printable tags are cute, easy, and sure to please!
Peppermint Hot Cocoa + Free Printable Tags
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed peppermint candies
- 4 oz mason jar with lid
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry milk, powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
- Spoon the cocoa mixture into the jar until just shy of half full. Add the crushed peppermint candies. Fill the rest of the jar with the cocoa and secure the lid.
- Print out this cute gift tag and add a pretty ribbon or piece of twine.
Print this cute gift tag to top off your gift. Either click the link or the tag, and pdf will open in a new tab/window. The pdf prints six tags per page.
We LOVE hot cocoa in our house! What is your favorite flavor?