What do you get when if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree? A pineapple. Seriously, tho, this P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft is fun!
P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
P is for Pineapple Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter P template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter P and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the PINEAPPLE template. Cut out.
- Trace the pineapple template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Use a black marker to outline the pineapple and leaves and add detail.
- Glue the pineapple and leaves together.
- Glue the pineapple to the letter P.
P is for Pineapple Templates
Download your printable letter P template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable PINEAPPLE template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft
- O is for Otter Alphabet Craft