[button link=”https://thatbaldchick.com/pr-friendly/disclosure/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” color=”T”]Sponsored Content[/button]
If you’re anything like me, the though of owning your own business and being your own boss is alluring. It can also be a scary idea! Supercuts is owned by the Regis Corporation, and is a reputable and affordable. Supercuts offers franchise opportunities and wants to help you cut the fear out of owning your own business. It could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Supercuts did a survey of 1000 people, with a net worth of over $200,000, and the results indicate that there are quite a few people dreaming of owning their own business!
- 56% plan to open or start a business in the next 12-18 months—whether alone or with a partner.
- 25% are women looking to start their own business.
- 56% that plan to start a business are planning to have a business partner.
- 31% that plan to start a business are planning to start the business with a spouse or domestic partner—which accounts for approximately 10% of all respondents.
- 30% that plan to start a business are planning to start the business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Women are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than men.
I was surprised that the percentage of women looking to start their own business was only 25%. I must know a lot of entrepreneurial women, because a lot of women I know would like to have their own business.
I thought this chart, which demonstrates how business partners are likely to be related, was interesting.
Would you like to own your own business?