Last year I attained a rite of passage in motherhood… I was finally able to ditch the diaper bag. Wahoo! Seriously, going back to carrying a purse felt like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders…
Anyway, while I love carrying a purse, there are errands (and days) when I want to skip the purse and just grab the essentials. If I am walking around the neighborhood with the kids, going for a jog, or whatever, all I really need is my phone and possibly my i.d. and debit card. Throw my keys in just because I don’t like to leave them lying around. Anyway, I hate trying to jog with a bunch of junk in my pockets.
The solution? The On-The-Go Accessory Pouch.
The On-The-Go Accessory Pouch features:
- Ripstop Nylon Exterior – Water resistant, light weight (2.4 ounces) and very durable
- Polyester Interior – Strong yet soft fiber to cushion valuables
- “Perfect” Size – Large enough to hold your smart phone, but small enough for your earrings
- Snap Button Holder – Inside button allows you to clip in rings or hoop earrings
- Ripstop Nylon Handle with Hook – Use the pouch as a clutch or clip it onto any bag
It easily fits my phone and cards for a quick trip around the block or into the grocery store. When not in use for that, it sits in my purse with my medications in it. Yup, it’s doubly functional. Squeal.
The On-the-Go Accessory Pouch is available on Amazon and is reduced to $14.95 for the holiday season (list price is $29.95). It would make a great gift for the gal on the go!
***Product sample received to facilitate review. All opinions are my own.***