My 4yo LOVES to watch the otters at the zoo. Your little one will love this O is for Otter Alphabet Craft, too! Be sure to follow along for the rest of the alphabet.
O is for Otter Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
- Pink Paint Pen *optional
O is for Otter Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter O template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter O and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the OTTER template. Cut out.
- Trace the otter template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Use a black marker to outline the otter and add detail.
- Glue the otter together.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Use a pink paint pen to add pink detail to paws, ears and mouth. *optional
- Glue the otter to the letter O.
O is for Otter Templates
Download your printable letter O template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable OTTER template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft
- M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft
- N is for Note Alphabet Craft