Special thanks to McCormick for making this post possible. All opinions are my own.
There are times when I seriously NEED dinner to be easy. Last week, I asked the kidlets what they wanted for dinner. When given a choice, their answer is always a resounding “NACHO NIGHT!” Nacho night is one of their all time favorite meals, and I love fixing what they enjoy. It just so happened, though, that it was one of those days that I really wanted dinner to be easy and our typical nacho night is anything but easy. Enter McCormick Skillet Sauces. What used to be a time drain, we now have nacho night made easy with McCormick’s Taco with Chipotle and Garlic Skillet Sauce!
To use the package as directed to make tacos, you’d need the following…
- 1 pkg. McCormick Skillet Sauce
- 1 lb. ground meat of choice (we use venison)
- 12 taco shells
- your favorite taco fixins
To use it as I did, you’d replace the taco shells with nacho chips and you’d need 1/2 can corn niblets and 1/2 can black beans as well.
Simply brown your ground meat in a skillet on medium-high heat and drain the fat. Stir in sauce, add the black beans and corn niblets, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for one minute until heated through. Serve with nacho chips and preferred fixins…
and then watch it disappear!
Full recipe below…
Nacho Night Made Easy with #McCormickSkilletSauce
- For the Nacho Meat...
- 1 pkg McCormick Taco with Chipotle and Garlic Skillet Sauce
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 onion
- 1/2 can corn niblets
- 1/2 can black beans
- Brown ground meat in skillet on medium high heat. Drain fat.
- Add sauce, black beans, and corn niblets
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer until heated through (about 1 minute)
- Serve with nacho chips and your favorite fixins (we use cheese, sour cream, guacamole, shredded lettuce, and salsa)
What do you serve with nachos?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of McCormick.