As I mentioned in my And to Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street post, this book is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Dr. Seuss books!
It is so fun! Help your kids see the fun in this book with these Mulberry Street Paper Tube Binoculars…
Here’s what you need…
Paper Tube Binoculars
Once your Paper Tube Binoculars are dry and ready to go, spend some time exploring up and down your street (or all around your neighborhood) to see what things you can see!
Did you have fun with that? Encourage your children to explore – with adult supervision, of course—other areas, too. Like the street at their best friends house or Grandma’s house.
Be sure to get your own copy of And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street!
Check out the rest of the Mulberry Street Unit Study:
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- My Street Journal
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Create A Creature
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Printable Journal Page
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Geography Journey
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Oh The Animals Snack
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Stop Light Treats
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Sensory Bin