I don’t know about you, but I’ve absolutely adored the And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street Unity Study!
What’s a Unit Study without some really fun snacks? Let’s play with our food in our Mulberry Street Unit Study and be silly today.
To make the Oh The Animals Snack here, you’ll need…
Of course, you can use peanut butter as the glue instead of cookie butter if you like. Set out graham crackers, pretzels, marshmallows, gum drops, cereal, cookies, and other small food items in a divided tray.
Use peanut butter or another nut butter for “glue”. If you have a nut allergy in the house, you can always use icing (I have an amazing cream cheese frosting recipe in my Snowball Cupcakes post). This divided tray I picked up at Dollar Tree, I bought them in several different shapes and sizes for various sorting and other activities- great for many home school projects.
Now that you’re all set up, you and the kidlets can build animals or vehicles that you may have seen on Mulberry Street. The best part is that you then get to eat them! Don’t forget to snap a picture of you and your little ones creations before they are gobbled up.
Check out the rest of the Mulberry Street Unit Study
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Paper Tube Binoculars
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- My Street Journal
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Create A Creature
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Printable Journal Page
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Geography Journey
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Stop Light Treats
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Sensory Bin