Of course, on Mulberry Street, Marco met some pretty amazing creatures. Today’s Mulberry Street Unity Study Activity is to Create a Creature!
Here’s a few things to get you started, but let your imagination be the guide!
This invitation to play is sure to get the creative juices flowing for your child. You’ll need to set out several colors of play dough, feathers, googly eyes, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, beads, foil, etc…. Encourage your child to create a creature that they are likely to meet on Mulberry Street. Make it even more fun, and make it a memory, by sitting down with them and create your own creature!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the other Mulberry Street Unit Study posts, too!
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Paper Tube Binoculars
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- My Street Journal
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Printable Journal Page
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Geography Journey
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Oh The Animals Snack
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Stop Light Treats
- Mulberry Street Unit Study- Sensory Bin
The My Street Journal is a great one to spread over several days!
Grab your copy of Mulberry Street now.
Are you having fun on Mulberry Street?