What could be more fun for the dino loving kid than the chance to set dinos free from soap? This Melt and Pour Dinosaur Soap fixes dinos into soap bars, and kiddos will set their dino free by washing up. They get the dino, and you get a clean kiddo. That’s what I call a MOM WIN! Check it out!
Melt and Pour Dinosaur Soap
Melt and Pour Dinosaur Soap Supplies
Melt and Pour Dinosaur Soap Instructions
1. Cut about 15 ice cube sized pieces off from the melt and pour shea butter soap base block. Shred or cut the soap into even smaller pieces to make it easier to melt. Place 1/3 of the soap in a microwave safe bowl or large glass Pyrex measuring cup.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds or until the shea soap is completely melted. Remove from microwave. Add your favorite soap scent (I used cotton candy fragrance oil ) and stir with a wooden craft stick to incorporate.
3. Immediately pour the melted soap into 4 of the mini muffin molds, filling almost to the top of each mold. Place a dinosaur into each mold filled with soap. Set aside to harden while you made the next batch of soap.
4. Microwave 1/2 of the remaining soap for 30 seconds or until completely melted. Add your favorite soap scent (I used cotton candy) and stir with a craft stick. Add a few drops of blue soap
colorant and stir again.
5. Pour the melted blue soap into 4 of the silicone molds. Place a dinosaur into each mold and set aside to harden.
6. Microwave the remaining shea butter soap for 30 seconds or until melted. Add a soap scent, if desired (I used bubble gum fragrance oil) and stir well. Add 1-2 drops of green soap colorant and stir well.
7. Pour the melted green soap into the remaining 4 silicone molds. Place a dinosaur into the melted soap. Chill the entire silicone mold for 2 hours to allow the soaps to completely harden.
8. Once hardened, gently pop the mini soap bars out of their molds and store in a cool, dry place until ready to use. ENJOY!!