What kind of a key opens a banana? A monkey! Ha! The monkey for this M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft may just hold the key to your little ones heart, it's so cute!
M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
M is for Monkey Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter M template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter M and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the MONKEY template. Cut out.
- Trace the monkey template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the monkey together. Refer to the photos.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Use a black marker to add a mouth.
- Glue the monkey onto the letter M.
M is for Monkey Templates
Download your printable letter M template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable Monkey template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft
- L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft