[button link=”https://thatbaldchick.com/pr-friendly/disclosure/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow” color=”T”]Press Sample. All opinions are my own.[/button]
Little Miss just turned 18 months old on October 12th. She’s such a stinkin cutie pie. She is not, however, little. At 30 pounds, and roughly 34 inches tall, she rides the line of the 99th percentile and threatens to jump right off onto her own grown curve. Other than people thinking she is twice her age, her size typically isn’t a problem. Until she wanted to ride our old trike. Talk about killing the glutes and back trying to push a 30 pound kid on a tricycle! Now, imagine my delight when I received the opportunity to review the Little Tikes 4-in-1 Sports Edition Trike as a member of Team Little Tikes!
The Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike is designed to grow with your child! It is designed for children 9 months- 3 years. We’re a little late the game, with Little Miss being 18 months, but this fun trike will be loved for a long time by our family!
The four stages of the Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike are:
• Stage 1-Guided (9+ months) Parents to push and control-When the blue waist bar is
installed the child will be unable to turn the wheel
• Stage 2-Learning (12+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal, child is unable to
turn the wheel
• Stage 3-Developing (18+ months) Remove the waist bar, child can now steer while
parent still has control with the push bar
• Stage 4-Independent (36+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids go on their own
with parent supervision
• Push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
• Adjustable, detachable parent push handle
• 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
• Seat adjusts to 4 positions to fit almost any size child
• Non-slip pedals
• Footrests fold away and detach
• Durable metal/plastic construction
• Convenient beverage holder
• Extra large storage bucket with dumping feature
• Shade canopy adjusts to any angle and is removable
• Weight limit up to 50lbs.
• Assembly Required
Little Miss is at the point where she tries to pedal, but isn’t able to propel the trike independently. She certainly can’t steer without running into a ditch, so we maintain control over that! The 5-point seat belt harness reassures my Momma heart, knowing that she will be safe! The shade canopy is great, too, as it keeps her from having direct sunlight on her scalp!
The only thing we would change would be that we would have gotten one much sooner (and saved my glutes) had we known about it!
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between my blog and MGAE. This could include MGAE providing me with content, product, access or other forms of payment.