Why did the lemon stop rolling down the hill? It ran out of juice. Ha! The lemon in the L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft looks perfectly squeezable!
L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
L is for Lemon Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter L template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter L and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the LEMON template. Cut out.
- Trace the lemon template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Outline the lemon and leaves with black marker and add detail.
- Cut a white slice of craft foam and glue onto the lemon.
- Glue the leaves onto the back of the lemon.
- Glue the lemon onto the letter L.
L is for Lemon Templates
Download your printable letter L template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable Lemon template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft
- K is for Koala Alphabet Craft