***Please Note–This Giveaway Has ENDED. ***
Please see Winners page for winning entrant information.
Anyone potty training a toddler knows this time proven fact…
When we decided to switch from the all powerful super absorbent disposable diapers, that we were using, to training pants, I knew my laundry was about to pile up. While additional laundry is really not THAT big of a deal, I love to reduce the pile in any way I can. So, when I saw the Kidz Wiz Padz on Etsy, I contacted Sarah (the inventor and shop proprietor) to inquire about a review.
She was incredibly friendly and readily agreed.
About Kidz Wiz Padz…
KIDZ WIZ PADZ are a “must have item” for every parent going through potty training! If you are tired of washing your car seat after a baby’s leaky diaper or an accident from a toddler, then we have what you need! KIDZ WIZ PADZ are crazy absorbent and waterproof “pee pads,” to protect your car seat or stroller from the occasional accident during the potty training stage (or any other time, for that matter!).
More reasons you need one (or two!):
– Ours are the BEST! When the seat straps are fastened, the pad creates a “pocket” or “bowl shape” underneath your child, to keep the urine/liquid from leaking.
– Others have “holes” to feed the straps through. We have found those “holes” provide an area for urine to escape, which is why we use a “hole free design.”
– Great for everyday use: Just shake it out. No vacuuming!
– Crazy Absorbent!!!
– Machine washer and dryer safe
– Does not interfere with seat belt straps (they’ll stay dry too!)
– Fits: Infant carriers, all car seats, strollers, high chairs, booster seats, shopping cart seats!
– Best of all, they easily insert and remove from seat, for easy cleaning. No need to remove the entire car seat, cover or straps, saving you lots of time and frustration!
All of our pads measure 13″ wide x 19″ high. All fabrics used have been pre-washed to avoid shrinkage.
Trademark on name and design, pending.
I was truly amazed at how quickly Sarah shipped my Padz. Talk about top-notch service. She even gift wrapped it!
After I snagged the above photos, to show you the stitching detail, I took it out to the van to see how it would look in Mister’s car seat. Since he is the one that is actively training (Sister thinks that anything Mister can do, she can do better, so she likes to sit on the potty, but I’m not pushing it with her), I thought we would use it with him.
Of course, Mister just had to follow me out to find out what I was doing. I explained to him that the pad was going to go in his car seat, so that if he had any accidents, it would keep his seat dry. He thought that was a pretty cool idea. He climbed up in his seat, and I snagged this picture…
Okay, fast forward two days. We were out running errands. We had been out for quite a while, and the kids had both had their juice cups while we were driving. When we got to the grocery store, I unfastened Mister’s seat belt and lifted him from the seat. At about which time, his not so super absorbent disposable training pant relaxed and dumped a large amount of urine out. Literally, it soaked his shorts and shoes. I ran my hand across the Kidz Wiz Padz. It had a small amount of moisture on it. I was a little panicked, honestly, with the amount of urine that came out of that trainer! But, when I lifted the padz, the car seat cover was COMPLETELY dry.
So, I am in love with the Kidz Wiz Padz. Sarah is my new BFF, and my laundry pile is thankful.
In all honesty, I love the Kidz Wiz Padz so much, that I just ordered two more. I want one for Sister’s car seat, and one to keep in the diaper bag for emergencies. I would definitely recommend Kidz Wiz Padz to anyone that has a potty training toddler in their care. I think it would make a great gift for new mom’s as well.
Sarah and Kidz Wiz Padz would like to offer one lucky Lady V dZine reader a Kidz Wiz Padz (randomly chosen) of their own. Feel free to heart the item while there.
Mandatory entry- Visit Kidz Wiz Padz on Etsy and comment back with your favorite pattern.
- 1 entry- Friend Kidz Wiz Padz on Facebook.
- 1 entry- Tell me who the Kidz Wiz Pad would be for if you win.
- 1 entry- Add Kidz Wiz Padz to your favorite Etsy Sellers list.
- 1 entry- Share your favorite Kidz Wiz Padz product on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, or Tumbler and comment back here with a link to your share.
- 1 entry- Follow me on GFC—right side bar, comment with your user name.
- 1 entry- Subscribe to Lady V dZine by RSS or email and comment back with the e-mail you signed up with (one each)
- 1 entry- Follow Lady V dZine on Twitter– comment with your user name
- 1 entry- Tweet this contest using @ladyvdzine and #kidzwizpadz- comment with your tweet status (up to 4x/day, at least 30 minutes apart)
- You may use “Potty Party Shopping Guide- Win a Kidz Wiz Padz @ladyvdzine #pottytraining http://bit.ly/ajq8Hp #win #kidzwizpadz“
- 1 entry- For each current giveaway that you enter- comment with name of giveaway
- 1 entry- For each non-giveaway post that you leave a RELEVANT comment on- comment back with post title or link to post
- 5 entries- blog this contest linking to this post and http://www.etsy.com/shop/KidzWizPadz– leave 5 comments here with a link to your post
- 10 entries- make a purchase from Kidz Wiz Padz- leave 10 comments here with your Transaction #. Purchases will be verified.
By the way, for a limited time only, you can get FREE SHIPPING when you purchase two Kidz Wiz Padz in the same order (U.S. and Canada only)
Have you entered my other current giveaways yet? You can earn extra entries into this contest by doing so!
Be sure to visit my Contest Rules and Bonus Entry Options for additional entry options.
The fine print…
Contest open to the US. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on 09/06/2010. Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond with mailing address. If no response is received from the winning entrant, a new winner will be selected. Prize will be forfeited and donated to charity if not claimed by primary or alternate winners.
FTC Compliant Disclosure- The marketing team for Kidz Wiz Padz graciously provided me with the aforementioned product(s) to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and are based upon my experience. Your experience may differ.