Koalas are not bears. In fact, they are marsupials. Regardless of its classification, this cuddly Koala was perfect for the K is for Koala Alphabet Craft. Be sure to follow along for the rest of the alphabet.
K is for Koala Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
K is for Koala Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter K template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter K and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the KOALA template. Cut out.
- Trace the koala template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Trace the koala and arms with black marker.
- Glue the pieces of the koala together.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
- Glue the koala onto the letter K.
K is for Koala Templates
Download your printable letter K template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable Koala template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft
- I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft
- J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft