Did you know that there are more than 2,000 different types of jellyfish? None are as cute as the one on this J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft, tho. Plus, you don’t have to worry about getting stung by this one!
J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
J is for Jellyfish Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter J template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter J and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the JELLYFISH template. Cut out.
- Trace the jellyfish template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the tentacles onto the back of the jellyfish.
- Glue the pink cheeks, mouth and googly eyes onto the jellyfish.
- Glue the jelly fish onto the letter J.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
J is for Jellyfish Templates
Download your printable letter J template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable Jellyfish template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!