Ice Hockey is such a fun sport, and this I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet craft is fun, too!
I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
I is for Ice Hockey Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter I template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter I and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the ICE HOCKEY template. Cut out.
- Trace the ice hockey template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the frozen pond onto the letter I.
- Glue the hockey stick and puck onto the frozen pond.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
I is or Ice Hockey Templates
Download your printable letter I template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable Ice Hockey template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft
- G is for Gift Alphabet Craft
- H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft