Special thanks to Honeywell for the product provided. All opinions are my own.
In the winter months, you may find yourself in situations where your heating unit doesn't get every area of your home as warm as you would like. Or, like some you may find yourself a bit colder than other family members and just want a little extra heat. The Honeywell MyEnergySmart® Infrared Heater is an ideal solution. Not only is it a great heater, it is designed to save money on energy bills and has EnergySmart technology to regulate power consumption.
For those who have used small area heaters in the past, they may recall how they often can cause extreme utility costs in no time. The idea behind this Honeywell MyEnergySmart Infrared Heater is to provide you with the warmth you want and need while keeping your utility costs low. It has great power and clearly works well in small or large spaces.
Honeywell MyEnergySmart Infrared Heater includes some great specs that make it the ideal choice for your home, church or office.
- 3 constant heat settings (high, medium and low)
- Easy to read display with accurate room temperature as well as desired temperature setting.
- MyTemp allows you to pre-set your favorite temperatures so you can turn your heater exactly where you want it with a touch of a button. Touch screen makes it simple and fast to select your desired temperature.
- Filter system helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater and causing it to work incorrectly.
- Automatic shut-off timer that can be adjusted from 1 hour to up to 8 hour intervals.
- Tip-over protection makes the heater shut off automatically if tipped in any direction. This is great with kids or pets around, and is a wonderful way to prevent potential fire in you home from a heater falling over accidentally.
- 3 year limited warranty makes it a great durable choice that lasts for years to come.
While this heater is great for nearly any space in your home, it is not designed or intended for use in a bathroom. A heater like this should not be exposed to the water and humidity in a bathroom, however it is ideal for use in a playroom, office or even your church nursery or resource room. In fact, we plan to donate this to our church resource room as a help to others in our church family during the cooler winter months.
Choosing a quality heater for those times when a room just isn't warm enough in your home is tough. This Honeywell infrared heater makes that choice easy. Not only does it work great throughout your home, it offers multiple protections to keep you and your family safe.