We eat a lot of chicken, which can become very boring, lest one is creative.
After perusing the cupboards one evening, I decided to do something different with the chicken that was on the menu for the evening. I pulled out the Ken’s Honey Mustard Dip, a 12 ounce bag of sea salt and cracked pepper pretzels, and the parmesan cheese.
The resulting dinner was one of the best pieces of chicken I have eaten in a LONG time!
And of course, I’ve decided to share the recipe with you, because I know you like good eats, too!
Check this out…
Honey Mustard Pretzel Crusted Chicken
- 3-4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Ken's Honey Mustard Dip
- 12 ounce bag of Snyder's of Hanover Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Pretzels
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Coarsely chop, or crush, pretzels and set aside.
- Spray bottom of baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts in one layer, leaving a little space between each piece.
- Top each chicken breast with about 1 tablespoon of Honey Mustard Dip
- Then top with coarsely chopped Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper Pretzels
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over dish
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken breasts reach internal temp of 170F.
Super easy and OMY.
As in, Oh My Yum!