Eeep! There are only five weeks left until Thanksgiving and nine weeks left until Christmas! If you’re anything like me, November will usher in a season of cooking and baking unlike any other of the year. The thought of November is a daunting one! Instead of dreaming of a white Christmas, I’m dreaming of holiday prep with an LG ProBake Double Oven.
LG ProBake Double Oven Features ProBake Convection™ and LG’s EasyClean®
The specs on this oven are dreamy… just look!
- LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- Come to temperature quickly.
- Consistent browning on top and bottom – every cookie CAN be perfect browned
- Cook multiple dishes at once with even results – dinner party ✔
- Auto shutoff, residual heat indicator and door lock.
- In three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat or the need to scrub with LG’s Easy Clean.
I’ll tell you honestly. I scrub my oven once a month. Each time it takes no less than an hour, between having to spray it down and then scrub it. Just the EasyClean feature alone would save me TWELVE HOURS in a year.
Best Buy has a Kitchen Bundle Rebate through 10/29, where you can receive a Visa Gift Card valued up to $400 with purchase of a 4 piece Kitchen Package.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free