Heath Hot Cocoa Mini Gift Jar
- 5 C. dry powdered milk
- 1 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 C. powder sugar
- 1 C. powder coffee cream original/regular flavor
- 2 tsp. cornstarch to prevent sticking
- *Heath baking bits
- *Small glass jars
- Combine the dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add about 1/4 cup of hot cocoa mix to the bottom of the each jar and allow it to settle. If you are unsure of the size of your jar, I would fill 3/4 of it with homemade cocoa mix and then fill the rest of the way with 'extras'.
- Add in the Heath baking bits on top.
- Tie some twine or pretty string around the lid once it's sealed and add a gift tag for holiday gift giving.
- *Each jar is about 1-2 servings when added to 8-10 oz of hot water or milk.
Of course, you can substitute the Heath baking bits for your favorite hot cocoa add-ins.