Hospitals do not have to be scary places and this H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft is one way to show kids that they aren't! Keep reading for books I recommend for kids about hospitals, too!
H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
H is for Hospital Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter H template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter H and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the HOSPITAL template. Cut out.
- Trace the hospital template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Start gluing the hospital pieces together. Refer to photo.
- Outline the hospital with black marker.
- Glue the windows and doors onto the hospital. Outline with black marker.
- Cut green bushes from craft foam and glue onto the bottom of the hospital.
- Glue hospital onto the letter H.
H is for Hospital Templates
Download your printable letter H template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable HOSPITAL template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Books about Hospitals for Kids
I spent quite a bit of time in the hospital as a kid, and one way to make it less scary is to read books! Here are some great books for kids about going the hospital. By far, my favorite is Curious George goes to the Hospital.
Curious George Goes to the HospitalFranklin Goes to the HospitalHospital (First Time (Childs Play))Maisy Goes to the Hospital: A Maisy First Experience BookRITA GOES TO THE HOSPITAL (Ama Kids Books)When You're Feeling SickJack goes to HospitalGood-bye Tonsils! (Picture Puffin Books)Martin's MRI (Mediwonderland)A Visit to the Sesame Street HospitalWhen You're Sick or in the Hospital: Healing Help for Kids (Elf-Help Books for Kids)Clifford Visits The Hospital
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!