One of mine and Hubs favorite restaurants is Chili’s. We love to eat there. We have visited our local Chili’s on countless occasions, and they have ALWAYS provided excellent service and great food. Which is why we both think that Chili’s Gift Cards* make a great gift any time of year, and especially at Christmas.
Hubs favorite Chili’s dinner is the Country Fried Steak with corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and white gravy.
My favorite Chili’s dinner is the Chicken Fajita’s.
The kids always get the Pepper Pals Kraft Macaroni and Cheese meal and the Pepper Pals Little Chicken Crispers meal. Then we divvy up the goodies between them.
You can purchase Chili’s Gift Cards at your local Chili’s restaurant or online.
You can send the card via e-mail…
• Include your own personalized message.
• Choose from multiple designs, or upload a photo.
• Send any amount from $5 – $100.
• Send via email today or on the date you choose.
• No shipping charges, service fees, or expiration dates.
• Great Last-Minute Gift!
Or ship a card direct to their door!
• Choose from multiple designs,or upload a photo for $2.99
• Select your gift card value.
• Add a personalized greeting and email.
• Send via your choice of shipping methods.
• No service fees or expiration dates.
So, this Christmas, give the gift of good taste with Chili’s Gift Cards**.
*Disclosure- the marketing team for Chili’s provided me with a complimentary gift card to facilitate this post. All opinions expressed are my own, and are based on my personal experience. Your experience may differ. **We love Chili’s!