As y’all know, I’ve been working hard toward a healthier lifes. I thought I’d share with you five gifts for a healthier life for every budget, that would make just about anyone smile!
1. The Raw Chip Factory Combo Gift Pack, from Tribest Life, is seriously awesome.
The Raw Chip Factory Combo Gift Pack is currently $449.95, which is a savings of $116.85! It includes the following…
- Sedona Combo Food Dehydrator ($499.00 Value)
- Simply Dehydrated, by Jenny Ross ($19.95 Value)
- 3 Sets of Silicone Drying Sheets – total of 9 sheets! ($47.85 Value)
- Free Shipping ($31.00 Value)
The Sedona Combo Food Dehydrator can be used to make everything from homemade apple chips to marinated vegetables to wraps. The Sedona is easy to use and features easy on/off switch, an electronic display with digital temperature control and timer. It is quiet, has a see-through glass door, and you can turn on an LED light while it is running to see how things are looking without opening the door. It has BPA free plastic trays and tray mesh screens. The dehydrator features dual fan technology, can do up to nine trays of food at once, or you can split and do only four trays using either the top half or bottom half settings.
2. An Herb Garden Kit is a great way to get anyone started on growing their own healthy food. Even youngsters can help with this one. Herb gardens can range anywhere between $15 and $60, depending on how fancy you want to get. This one from Bambeco is jut $25.
3. A Tribest Personal Blender for smoothies on the go. See my A Personal Blender plus 5 Smoothie Books to Start You Off post for a detailed review of this personal blender. It typically retails for $99.95, but is on sale for $89.95 right now.
4. A Young Living Essential Oils Wellness Oils Mini Collection. Essential oils are all the rage right now, with good reason, and the Wellness Oils Mini Collection retails under $60! It includes three 5-ml bottles of essential oil— Citrus Fresh™, Ravintsara, and Thieves®. Not sure how to order Young Living Essential Oils? Lisa, over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting, has some great information on her Young Living Oils page, where you can learn what different oils are used for and how to use them.
5. A new fitness tracker! Take a look at the Polar M400 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor and the Fitbit Charge Activity Tracker from Best Buy. Both combine watch features with fitness trackers. The Polar M400 features GPS and the Fitbit Charge features caller ID on the wristband! The Polar M400 retails for $230 and the Fitbit Charge retails for $130.
Whether your budget allows for a gift that is $15 or $500, it is possible to give gifts for a healthier life on every budget!
What gift for a healthier life would you love to receive?