Gifts are so much fun, and this G is for Gift Alphabet Craft is no exception! Your little ones will have fun putting this one together!.
G is for Gift Alphabet Craft Supplies
- Craft Foam Sheets
- Glue (can use hot glue or white school glue)
- Black Marker
- Paper or Cardstock
- Letter G Template and Gift Template
G is for Gift Alphabet Craft Directions
- After gathering all of the supplies, you will first download the letter G template and print onto paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the letter G and trace onto the craft foam. Cut the letter out.
- Download and print the GIFT template. Cut out.
- Trace the gift template onto craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the ribbon onto the gift.
- Glue the gifts onto the letter G.
- Glue the bows onto the gifts.
- Use a black marker to add detail.
G is for Gift Templates
Download your printable letter G template for alphabet crafts by clicking on the image or the hyperlink to open in a new tab, then save. You’ll also need the printable Gift template, which you can get by clicking the hyperlink.
Have you made the other alphabet crafts? Print your templates today and order your craft foam to get started!
- A is for Ax Alphabet Craft
- B is for Boots Alphabet Craft
- C is for Cookie Alphabet Craft
- D is for Dolphin Alphabet Craft
- E is for Earthworm Alphabet Craft
- F is for Frog Alphabet Craft